How about a new version of Big Cartel for iPhone to kick off 2015 with a bang? It's now easier than ever to hit the road and take your shop with you. Fulfill orders and manage products on the go. Sell in-person at craft fairs, concerts, and other live events.
What's new in 2.0?
Great question. Topical. Well this new app includes a number of handy features to help you run your shop, wherever your travels may take you.
- Create, edit, and rearrange products
- Add product images from your photo library
- Search orders, view order details, and print packing slips
- Track which orders you've shipped and which you haven't
And of course, all of the in-person selling features from our popular Checkout 1.0 version (50,000 downloads!) have had a facelift as well.
- Sell in-person at live events using credit cards or cash
- Give someone a quick deal with our discount slider
- Send your buyer an optional email receipt
Help improve the next version
Version 2.0 is just the next step for our iPhone app. We have a mountain of new ideas to explore, as well as a few beloved features like discounts and the dashboard to bring over, and we're looking for volunteers to help us beta test things along the way.
If you'd like access to new features before everyone else, and don't mind bumping into a bug or rough edge now and then, why not join our iOS Beta group and help us test and improve our app of the future!